“Give the man a fish, he eats for a meal. Teach him how to fish, he will eat for a lifetime…”
In view of the current COVID 19 situation resulting in the suspension of all the experiential cooking classes on the other page until further notice, we will be starting a new schedule of online cooking sessions here instead for all our workshop friends and participants here. Please read below to understand the concepts of the classes and how to participate.
- Please whats app directly to +65 92439522 for registration. Registration closes 3hours before each class or when it is fully booked (whichever is earlier) so that we can process the admin efficiently. We would require you to send in your full name, email address and a list of class codes (Eg DRB 001, SEA 003) that you want to attend. Please do not register without paying first.
- Class fees are to be paid via Paynow or Paylah to a number that will be advised when you contact us. Please do screenshot a picture of the successful bank payment for reference. No payment means no invite and password issued. No other forms of payment will be accepted due to Circuit Breaker Measures.
- All participants are required to download Zoom apps into their preferred device for attending class. We will send u the entry password via whatsapp or email 1 hour or earlier before class commences. Please alert us if u do not receive the invites 1 hour before class.
- All Participants will receive pictures of the dishes and a video recording valid for a week after class.
For iPhone users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
For Android users : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings&hl=en_SG
- To be done both on weekdays and weekends, 40-75minutes per session. Announcements will be made via whatsapp broadcasts, Facebook Pages and Instagram. For new subscribers, you may whatsapp to +65 92439522 so that we can put you on the broadcast list.
- We will primary focus on easy access ingredients from neighbourhood supermarkets and wet markets, online groceries portal such as Redmart and the prominent food online retailers.
- Recipes will be simple tasty meal solutions, utilizing standard kitchen equipment in a normal kitchen. Eg Stoves, Steamers, Ovens. We will do everything Western and Asian, salads to mains to simple desserts.
- Class size is limited so please submit your registration as early as possible.
- Please note that all participants will be voice muted, however we will allow you to type any questions during class in the ZOOM apps Chat so that the answers can be shared to everyone. This is to avoid having to repeat answering the same questions. Post class u can also clarify any related topics via whats app.
- All participants will get a set of the following:
- Recipes of the dishes cooked
- Pictures of the dishes cooked
- Video review of the session with unlimited entry.
- Post class consultation support on recipe management.