With experiences of working cultures in a global MNC for 10 years, Chef Eric works with many clients in helping them to achieve work place cohesiveness among staff by hosting team bonding session with hands on cooking sessions. The workshops are customised to clients need to help them achieve their corporate objectives in out of box thinking, team work, respect and creativity. Having worked in a food MNC for 9.5 years, Chef Eric is able to coach the teams into applying learning principles in cooking to problem solving scenarios as well as improving cohesiveness in their daily work environment. The list of Corporate clients speaks for itself with many of them returning again to Chef Eric every year.
With exclusive partnership with hands-on kitchen studios powered by Bosch, Gaggenau, Samsung, Electrolux, Silit, De Buyer Professional Cookware, Gieser Knives and sophiscated chinaware, we offer very reasonable rates starting from $80 per pax for our team building sessions. Prices may vary depending on group size. choice of menu and preferred location. We can customize the event menu based on your group demographics. Our partnership studios are located in Bukit Timah, Central and Bedok areas and we can take on group sizes from 10pax to 100pax
Types of Team Building Packages:
Leisure Team Bonding Classes 2hr or 3hrs
Ideal for promoting cohesive values, ice breaking or out of box thinking skills, this team bonding package includes the following:
- Three recipes per menu with demo by Chef, followed by hands on cooking.
- Presentation and judging of winning teams.
- Choose from a list of more than 5 menus for each category sessions.
Barter with Thy Neighbour
No man is an island!! The name of this game is you will have to pitch your communication skills as the main focus to solve the challenges that your group will face. Just like inter-departmental or project group relations, this package seeks to promote the understanding that unity is always strength for everybody and encourage them to always look for the win-win situations to solve their problems. It also helps to identify potential leadership qualities of individuals who belive that their personal success is achieved by building the success of his/her team members.This team building package encompasses the following highlights:
- Each team will be given a set of similar ingredients with one another plus an individual special set of ingredients that comes from the same family group which no other teams would have. (Eg a box of potatoes, sweet potatoes, new potatoes).
- Due to the game requirements, all teams will have to barter with one another for ingredients that they do not have but will need to use for scoring purposes.
- Thereafter each team will need to brainstorm and conceptualise a theme/story about the dishes they wan to present.
- Each team must present in 135 minutes a 3 dish meal focusing on one protein (Main Course), two side dishes comprising either a combination of starch, vegetable or dessert.
- Best teams win on highest number of neighbours’ ingredients used in their dishes, creativity, taste and presentation..
Mystery Basket Challenge in 180 Minutes
Throw your teams into unknown challenges ahead!! This will bring out their brainstorming, planning skills, creativity, cooperation and teamwork, problem solving and may even release undiscovered talents in individuals due to situational limitations. This team building package includes the following contents:
- Participants must cook one dish given by Chef without demo, only recipes given.
- In addition, they will have to cook another 2 dishes with the proposed ingredients below:
- Fresh Herbs and Spices
- Pasta/Noodles/ Potatoes or Rice
- Dried Groceries (Eg Sauces, Flour, Grains)
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Choice of 1 protein (Chicken, Fish Fillet, Tofu, Pork)
- Basic cooking sauces and condiments will be provided.
- Minimum 10 ingredients in basket
- Additional surcharge of $10 per pax for 1 choice of the following ingredients: Beef, Prawn, Salmon or Exotic Mushrooms
- Participants must cook all 3 dishes within 130mins, 30mins presentation and judging.
The Three Hours Master Chef Challenge
Encouraging different teams to pit against one another in a limited time and ingredients situations, this team building activity focuses on learning how to take ownership in different situations, leadership development, communications and building trust and encourages creativity. Highlights includes:
- Each group must prepare 3 dishes of which 2 recipes will be given in 120mins
- One recipe will be demonstrated to all and the second recipe to team leaders only. Thereafter team leader must lead their teams through for the second dish.
- Each team must create a 3rd dish with one given core ingredient .
- Choice of Asian or Western Menus. No pork no lard can be arranged.
- There will be 30mins for presentation and judging.
For further enquiries, please email Chef Eric Low via firstname.lastname@example.org for details and menus.
Past Team Bonding Clients:
Team Bonding Sessions Corporate:
- Barclays Bank
- Temasek Business School (Temasek Polytechnic)
- Adobe Systems
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- MAGGI (Nestle)
- Rhodisa Singapore
- MARS Foods
- Cadbury R&D
- Minstry of Education
- Spring Singapore
- Bains and Co
- Far East Hospitality
- BSI Swiss Bank
- OCBC Bank
- Lend Lease
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Bank of Singapore
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Ascendas Singapore
- Cummins Engineering
- IBM Singapore
- OCBC Bank Singapore
- Lloyds Register
- Carlyle Communications
- Verizon Technologies
- Mega Asia
- Japan Tourism Board
- Goodyear Tyres
- Temasek Polytechnic
- British Petroleum
- Price Waterhouse Cooper